REDAPT◊ Family of Products:
- Revision Acetabular System Fully Porous Cup
- Revision Femoral System
REDAPT Revision Femoral System by Smith & Nephew is designed to address the challenges in today’s revision hip arthroplasty; or revision hip replacement.
- Fixation in various bone types
- Independent achievement of joint stability
- Proximal/distal mismatch without compromising stem strength
- Predictable stem position
- Surgical efficiency
One system for every revision
There’s nothing routine about revisions. REDAPT allows the surgeon to address patients’ needs effectively and efficiently with many different hip stem options.
The REDAPT acetabular cup is made using CONCELOC◊ technology.
- Use in revision cases where compromised bone makes implant fixation and stability more difficult.
- Allows ingrowth, an additive, or 3D, manufacturing process is used to produce an entirely porous implant that is designed to mimic the structure of cancellous bone.
- Combines the fully porous titanium structure (CONCELOC Advanced Porous Titanium) and new variable-angle locking screws which helps to enhance implant stability and minimize micromotion after surgery.
For product availability specific to your country, please select your country location.