The ACUFEX DIRECTOR Drill Guide conforms to each patient's anatomy, offering surgeons flexibility, accuracy and control. The ACUFEX DIRECTOR is compact and designed to fit comfortably in a surgeon's hand and to accommodate the full spectrum of knee anatomy.
The New ACUFEX DIRECTOR Drill Guide Includes
• A proven dovetail arm design used for more than a decade in ACUFEX linear instruments
• An ergonomic guide handle precisely fitted for the surgeon's hand
• Simple, self-locking mechanism for one-handed operation of the guide
• An angled bullet for engaging the cortex consistently and securely
• A ratchet bullet locking mechanism that self-locks as the surgeon advances the bullet
• A rigid, rectangular guide arm cross section
• Choice of tip-to-tip or tip-to-elbow aimers (depending on surgeon's preferred technique)
• Compatibility with previous generations of ACUFEX Drill Guide Systems
For product availability specific to your country, please select your country location.