D-RAD SMART PACK◊
Single-Use Volar Distal Radius Plating System
The D-RAD SMART PACK◊ System was designed to treat the most commonly plated extra-articular and intra-articular distal radius fractures. The system contains (a) four different single-use kits and (b) a tray with sterile fasteners and single-use plate templates to assist with kit selection.
4-Hole Volar Plate
- Anatomically contoured to respect the watershed line while providing reconstructive articular support
- VLP◊ locking technology enables the use of Cortex Screw, Locking Screws or Locking Pegs within a 30 degree cone
- 1.4mm K-wire holes for distal plate positioning
- Slotted 1.4mm K-wire hole or slotted screw hole to allow for proximal/distal plate adjustments
- 1.4mm K-wire hole to enable centering of the plate on the diaphysis
Standard and wide options accommodate varying patient anatomy
- 2.4mm Cortex Screws
- 2.4mm Variable Angle Locking Screws
- 1.8mm Variable Angle Locking Pegs for bicortical support of the metaphysis while minimizing dorsal soft tissue irritation
Predetermined screw angles with Fixed Angle Drill Guide or lock within a 30 degree cone with Variable Angle Drill Guide.
Indications of the D-RAD SMART PACK System
The D-RAD SMART PACK Single-Use Volar Distal Radius Plating System is indicated for the fixation of fractures involving the distal radius.
For product availability specific to your country, please select your country location.